Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brit Lit:

Today we caught up on our notes for Act 3.  We also had a quiz on these notes.  Wed we will wrap up our notes on Act 4, and get deeper into Act 5.  I enjoyed hearing your educated guesses as to what will be Macbeth's downfall based on the three new prophecies.  We ruled out a falling bank safe, but everything else suggest could happen....

I also wanted to publicly acknowledge how proud I am are all of you.  This is a difficult play, and I can say with 100% certainty that every one of you knows exactly what is happening in the story.  I even think that most of you are having fun- but your HS cool persona would never let the class see that.  I know.  I can see the smiles in your eyes, and hear you comment as you leave how the class went by so fast...  These are all good signs in a classroom.  My most difficult class to read is slowly being drawn out of their shells...

HW- Please continue working on your videos.

No comments: