Monday, March 5, 2012

Shakespeare:

Today:

Journal prompt: Find a random picture in a magazine. Pass this picture to another student. Your task: insert how your object could be used in the start of Act 4. These can be crazy. 2 page min.

We shared your writing.

I introduced you to Hamlet, the video game on ios. If you are bored, a good Shakespeare related game to play. If I can get the mirror function working, we will play a few rounds this Friday. Mental note to self: make a video game based on play....

We were missing a few students in the last two groups. We will try to perform these last 2 scenes Tuesday. Sorry that we did not work them in on Friday. I always schedule too much...

I collected your papers. Please email it to me by 3:00 pm today to receive full credit. Papers after this point are 10 points off each late day.

We defined a Shakespearean Tragedy.

We looked at Act 4.

HW: Please finish act 4 for HW.

No comments: